Terms & Conditions
One of the most sophisticated Bus Operator Software
Terms of Service Agreement
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.ezeebus.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website" is owned by EzeeInfo Cloud solutions Pvt Ltd).
General Terms and Conditions
www.ezeebus.com only provides a technology platform that connects intending travelers with bus operators. It doesn’t operate any bus or offer the service of transportation to the User.
www.ezeebus.com acts as a facilitator connecting intending customers to bus operators offering sale of tickets. BusTicketAgent also doesn’t act as an agent of any bus operator in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
The amenities, services, routes, fares, schedule, bus type, seat availability and any other details pertaining to the bus service are provided by the respective bus operator and BusTicketAgent has no control over such information provided by the bus operator.
Limitation Of Liability
In its role as a technology platform to facilitate transactions between the bus operators and the Users, www.ezeebus.com shall not be responsible for the operations of the bus operator including, Timely departure or arrival of the bus;
- The conduct of bus operator's employees, representatives or agents;
- The condition of the bus, seats etc. not being up to the customer's expectation or as per the description provided by the bus operator;
- Cancellation of the trip due to any reasons;
- Loss or damage of the baggage of the customer;
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat for any reason whatsoever;
- Bus operator informing a wrong boarding point for the issuance of the booking confirmation voucher, or changing such boarding point eventually with or without any notification to BusticketAgent or the User;
- Bus operator using a separate pick-up vehicle to transport the User from the designated boarding point to the actual place of departure of the bus.
General Terms for booking & Boarding
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus partner contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
a. SMS of the ticket or Email. (This is widely accepted by most bus partners)
b. Some bus partners do not accept the electronic ticket formats. We provide the details of such bus partners while booking tickets on BusTicketAgent.com. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
c. . Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in www.ezeebus.com control.
- The terms and conditions of our services can be amended, modified or withdrawn by www.ezeebus.com at any time without notice.
A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
The cancellation terms are different for each bus partner and are set by the bus partner itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on either bus start time/boarding point time/bus origin start time. For example: If the bus is scheduled to start from Origin Place at 4 PM and scheduled to reach your en-route selected city at 8 PM and scheduled to reach your selected boarding point at 8:15 PM then the Bus Origin Start Time is 4 PM, Bus Start Time is 8 PM and Boarding Point Time is 8:15 PM
Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
Some of the bus partners accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit card that was used while booking the tickets.
All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to help@BusTicketAgent.com along with the ticket details / order details and credit / debit / Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
Any transaction charges / Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus partner, BusTicketAgent.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then BusTicketAgent.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
Provisions / amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on BusTicketAgent.com are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.